NAI at a glance
NAI’s mission is to deliver innovative world class connectivity manufacturing solutions of superior quality to our global customer base for their critical to life, flight, communications and infrastructure applications.
For over two decades NAI has been providing the global marketplace with world class manufacturing solutions based on quality, reliability, and service. We design, manufacture, and offer integrated cable assembly solutions for fiber or copper within the Medical, Aerospace, Telecommunications, & Industrial Control markets.
- 1993: NAI is founded and opens first plant in Hermosillo, Mexico
- April 2002: PCS arrives
- June 2004: Honeywell HPS supplier of the year
- September 2004: NAI decides to establish a plant in China to serve our global customers
- August 2005: China company is formed
- September 2005: First China employee hired
- April 2006: Production starts in China
- August 2006 SZO: ISO 9001 Certified
- November 2006 SZO: TL 9000 Certified
- December 2006: First medical customer approaches us to build MRI/Cat scan cables in China
- March 2007: Production begins on first medical cables MRI/Cat scan
- May 2008 SZO: Certified for ISO13485
- September 2008 SZO: AS9100 Certified
- November 2009 HMO: Certified ISO 9001:2008 and TL 9000
- January 2010: Accredited Nadcap™
- December 2012 HMO: ISO 13485:2003 Certified
- December 2012: Preferred Supplier for Major Telecom OEM
- December 2013: Major Medical OEM Supplier of the Year Award
- January 2014: HMO Plant 2 opens
- March 2016: HMO Plant 3 opens
- February, 2017: 1st Annual NAI Supplier Summit held
- March 2017: HMO Plant 4 opens
NAI stands out due to our commitment to world class quality, reliability, durability, and service for products critical to life, flight, communication, and infrastructure.
View and download the NAI Brochure.